ROOFULL Optical-to-Coaxial or Coax-to-Optical Digital Audio Converter Adapter, Bi-Directional Digital Coaxial to/from SPDIF Optical (Toslink) Audio Converter with Fiber Optic and Coaxial Cable
- 【Bi-Directional Digital Audio Converter】This 2-way audio adapter allows you to convert Optical to/from Digitial Coaxial, an input selection switch can easily select either SPDIF (Optical/Toslink) or Coaxial input
- 【Audio Format】 Support multi-channel surround sound, uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 audio including Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS to the audio processor, or A/V receiver with the capacity of decoding audio source. The highest support 192 kHz sampling rate. Noise-free transmission
- 【Easy to Setup】 Plug and play, no software and driver required. Come with 5V1A power adapter (support 100V-240V input), no need to prepare by yourself
- 【Long Distance】Use Optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m, Output distance is up to 30 meters (98 feet); Use the standard Digital Coaxial cable output can be up to 10 meters (32 feet)
- 【Wide Applicabilit】Compatible with Blu-ray Player, Satellite receiver, BR player, Xbox 360, HDTV, DVD, Amplifier, Sound Bar, Speaker and all device with digital audio out port.
There are no reviews yet.